Company benefits include:
- Medical Insurances,
- 401K with 3% company match,
- Direct deposit,
- Performance bonus etc.
Current Job Openings :
1) DataCenter System Administrator
Essential Job Duties:
Seeking motivated professional who is analytical and solution oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills. The SCCM Administrator main responsibility is the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) system administration and related duties. Job duties include:
* Provide SCCM 2012 R2 system administration, operations support, problem identification, technical resolution.
* Support weekend maintenance patches * Generate reports and other data from the SCCM environment.
* Work closely with technical and business customers to provide solid technical solutions to meet business requirements.
* Participate in implementation of best practices across the organization.
* Maintain a strong business and technology understanding and awareness of trends, opportunities and issues.
* Develop and maintain procedures, best practices and change management processes.
* Represent the team as a member of project teams, ad-hoc teams and user groups as appropriate.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 5+ years’ experience with SCCM system administration including monitoring systems, setup and coordination of software deployments, troubleshooting system issues and implementing system improvements.
* Problem solving and analytical skills.
* Experience with Nessus reporting.
* Customer focus.
* Ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently.
* Ability to effectively communicate/present to all levels of business
Additional Desired Qualifications:
* Familiar with or experience with Citrix XenApp server system administration, implementation and support.
* Experience with Windows 7, Server 2008 R2 and Windows 8.1
* Experience with UNIX servers
* Shell Scripting
* Experience with Operating System Deployment in SCCM with Windows 7, Server 2008 R2, and Server 2012 R2.
2) PHP/Wordpress Developers
This position is for a Software Engineer to work on a small, agile development team at US government agency. The Software Engineer will be involved in all phases of the software engineering process including design, development, test, and demonstration. The Software Engineer must be able to communicate effectively with the team at daily scrums to work through road blocks to resolve issues quickly. In addition to working sprint activities, the Software Engineer will also be required to support the production system and fix production defects for delivery in a sprint release.
· Experienced in the design and implementation of web applications.
· Experience with PHP and WordPress.
· Capable of using SQL write and debug queries and troubleshoot issues. Familiarity with MySQL or MariaDB is preferred.
· Proficient working in a Linux environment for software development, testing, and deploying software to production.
· Experienced with troubleshooting and solving problems with commercial and open-source libraries, plug-ins, and other software.
· Experienced working in a team environment.
· Experience with agile methodologies is desired.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
3) Documentum Developers
- Documentum Architecture – Understands Documentum Data Model and Object Model. Able to design/architect applications. Work with business users to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- D2/xCP Configuration –Be able to translate business requirements in D2/xCP Configuration. Articulate D2/xCP strengths and limitations, propose alternate solutions as needed
- Captiva configuration – Configure Captiva modules based on business requirements. Articulate Captiva Strengths and limitations, propose alternate solutions as needed
- Develop technical documentation.
- Demonstrate understanding of Documentum architecture and API’s (DFC, DFS & REST) and perform customizations to support business requirements
- Hands on experience on Core Java & Advanced Java, Java Scripts, Ajax, XML/XSL, HTML5.
- Strong Java (1.6+ preferred) development knowledge
- 5 years of experience as Documentum Architect / Sr. Developer
- EMC Documentum Developer/Architect certification
4) WordPress developers
This is a government contract position. The location is in Downtown Washington DC. This is a new application development project. Candidate will work onsite within a development team.
* Expert knowledge of WordPress (Plugin / theme development / API) * Strong PHP and MySQL development skills
* Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers
* Experience with modern source control (Git, Beanstalk)
* Demonstrable experience building complex WordPress websites
* Experience with other open source software (e.g., Drupal, Joomla)
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* US Citizen or Green Card